Team Select Home Care believes in a collaborative and well-communicated approach to your child’s care. We offer a comprehensive therapy team including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy services. Therapists provide clinical assessment, therapeutic interventions, and caregiver education in order to promote increased overall functional performance. All therapy services are provided in the community or home environment in order to improve functioning in the child’s natural settings.
Get Additional Information
Serving children with various diagnoses and deficits including:
• Learning/developmental delays
• Speech/language disorders
• Sensory Processing Disorder
• Congenital disorders/genetic abnormalities
• Difficulty with visual perceptual and visual motor skills
• Feeding and swallowing therapy
• Behavioral/social skill difficulties
• Neurological disorders or injuries
• Difficulty with fine motor coordination and bimanual skills
• Decreased balance, strength, coordination affecting mobility
• Augmentative communication
• Oral motor delays
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Neuromuscular disorders
• Challenges with activities of daily living (self-care skills)
Our occupational therapists address gross/fine motor skills, visual skills, sensory processing, cognition/behaviors, self-care skills including feeding, and age-appropriate developmental play skills.
Dedicated to improving your child’s ability to participate at their highest level of functional independence, our physical therapists address neuromuscular re-education, proprioception, kinesthetic sense, balance, strength/coordination, range of motion/manual therapy, and endurance for daily activities.
Our speech therapists address areas such as communication (expressive/receptive), language and auditory processing, oral motor strength and coordination necessary for feeding/swallowing. Our compassionate team of speech therapists strive to help your child enhance functional communication for improved socialization and peer interaction!