Team Select Home Care recognizes that leaving a hospital, facility, or another home care agency can be an overwhelming experience. Before your loved one discharges, or services are transitioned to Team Select Home Care, our compassionate team will meet with you at the hospital to coordinate your child’s care at home. After the initial meeting with your family, Team Select Home Care employs a collaborative and coordinated approach to creating a care plan that is specific to your needs. Your family can rest assured, knowing our highly experienced clinical team is available 24/7 to help guide you through this transition.
A Plan For Your Care
After the initial meeting with your family, Team Select Home Care employs a collaborative and coordinated approach to creating a care plan that is specific to you or your child/loved one. Fellow providers of your loved one’s care will be involved every step of the way to ensure the transition and duration of their care is seamless and efficient. The care plan acts as a guide for you, your family, and the essential providers of their care.
Team Select Home Care understands that a collaborative approach ensures quality care as you begin services with our agency. We strive to maintain well-coordinated communication for everybody involved in our patients’ care. Your loved one’s safety and health will always be a priority at Team Select Home Care.
With your loved one at the center of our focus, our licensed professional are thoroughly screened, interviewed, and assessed by our skilled team, prior to hire. This means you and you’re loved one receive a competent, compassionate, and trustworthy licensed professional providing the highest quality of care possible.
Long-term Care Services
Adult or Pediatric Care
• Continuous Hourly Nursing
(8+ hours per day)
• Preemie/Pediatric High-Tech Care
• Developmental Disabilities
• Tracheostomy Care
• Nursing for Ventilator Dependent Pediatrics
• Enteral Tube Feedings and Therapy
• Respite Nursing Care
• 24/7 On-Call Service
We provide care for all the following diagnoses:
(but not limited to)
Traumatic Brain/Spinal Injuries
5252 Westchester Street, Suite 275 Houston, TX 77005
Phone: (713) 429-4493
Fax: (281) 393-4018
Don’t see your city listed? Please contact your local office to find out specific coverage in your area.
Texas Accepted Insurances:
- Aetna Better Health of Texas, Inc.
- Amerigroup of Texas, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Care Centrix – Texas
- Community First Health Plans, Inc.
- Cooks Children’s Health Plan (CCHP)
- Fortified Provider Network
- HealthSpring Life & Health Insurance Company, Inc. (Cigna Health Spring)
- Home Care Connect, LLC – Texas
- Homelink/VGM – Texas
- Humana Military TRICARE – Texas
- Key Scripts
- Long Term Care Group Inc (LTCG) – Texas
- Molina Healthcare
- MTI MedCompUSA
- One Call Care Management – Texas
- Parkland Community Health Plan – CHIP and STAR
- Prime Health Services, Inc.
- RightCare (Scott and White)
- Rockport PPO
- Sendero Health Plans
- Seton Health Plan/Dell Children’s Health Plan
- Superior Healthplan
- Texas Children’s Health Plan, Inc
- Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership
- US Department of Labor
- United Healthcare – Texas
- USA Managed Care Organization
Please contact your local Texas office for more information.